Funniest Tumblr post ever))))))) Click: смотреть дальше




image
Do not lie to me tumblr
I don’t know, I think it’s rather flattering.
jesus god can I please get more of these
image
Obviously the only way to wear a shirt.
Men of Tumblr…
dead
image
The men of tumblr win
image
i could dig it. 
image
Seem’s legit tbf
image
Boy, this look is fabulous but I can’t seem to get the bow just right.
At first I was mad because I thought I looked ugly
image
But I simply added a cute jacket and I became glamorous!
image

^winning
THAT LAST ONE WITH THE JACKET TOO, HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
Why are these guys doing this?
image
I mean, why even try, when the baddest bitch is right here?
image
image
image
image
image
image
I will never not reblog this
favuorite post on tumblr omfg

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий